Choosing a professional collection service is the first step in accounts retrieval. Bureau of Accounts Control can provide an effective and inexpensive way to collect your delinquent accounts. The following are some of the services that BAC can perform for you:
- Asset investigation and litigation services:
- 1. Action begins as soon as your accounts are received for collection
- 2. You pay only for the accounts that are collected - there is no advance fee.
- Our advanced services provide phone contact, letters from both our office and our house attorney, reporting to all credit bureaus and skip tracing.
- Remittances to our client on a monthly basis.